www.duquesnelight.com – How to Pay Your Duquesne Light Bill
About Duquesne Light
Duquesne Light is an electric company in Pennsylvania. This company was started in 1989. DQE Holdings LLC is the parent company of the DLH. DLH headquarter is located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This company is known for providing electric and related services. This company serves more than 588,000 residential and business customers.
Make Payment for Duquesne Light Bill
You will get several payment options to pay your Duquesne bill. You can make your payment by following these methods below:
Pay Duquesne Light Bill via Online Method:
- Make payment for the Duquesne Light bill through the online payment option. But, before start making a payment, register your account first. If you already completed the registration process, then follow these steps:
- Simply go to this link duquesnelight.com
- From the right-side corner, you need to select the Login option.
- Then, on the provided field, simply input the username and password.
- Check the Remember My Username box, to save your Username on your current device.
- After providing your log-in details, click on the Login option.
- After that, follow the steps further to make your bill payment.
Pay Duquesne Light Bill by Mobile App:
- You can pay your Duquesne Light bill through the DLC mobile app. You can access your Duquesne Light account via the DLC app. This application is available on both platforms to download. If you are using the iPhone, then look at the Apple Apps Store for this app. For the Android application, you have to look for the Google Play Store.
Pay Duquesne Light Bill by AutoPay:
- AutoPay is the best and easiest way to pay your Duquesne Light bill. There is no need to mail and nothing to write. AutoPay can save your money and time. Through this payment option, the billing amount will automatically be deducted from your specific bank account. Each month, the payment will automatically be debited from your account before the due date. For AutoPay service, you don’t have to pay any additional charges. In order to enroll for AutoPay, follow these steps:
- You have to go to this link duquesnelight.com
- Then on the provided field, input your username and password.
- After providing your log-in details, select the Login option.
- Once you logged in to your account, you have to complete the online form.
Pay Duquesne Light Bill by Phone:
- You can also make the payment for Duquesne Light over your phone. Make payment by your credit or debit card. Pay your bill by dialing 412-393-7100 from your phone. You will require your account number to make your bill payment. You have to pay the convenience fee for making a payment.
Pay Duquesne Light Bill by Mail:
- You can also pay your Duquesne Light bill through traditional mail. Send your money order or personal check by mail to Duquesne Light. You must have to include your account number on your money order or your check. Making payment through the mail will take few days to process. You have to send your payment stub to this address below:
Duquesne Light Company
PO Box 371324
Pittsburgh, PA 15250-7324
Pay Duquesne Light Bill in Person:
- Make payment for your Duquesne Light bill at Western Union locations. You can use cash to make payments. For making the payment, use the city code DUQUESNE PA. In order to find out your nearest Duquesne Light bill, follow these steps:
- You have to go to this link location.westernunion.com
- You need to provide your zip code or address on the respected fields.
- It will show you your nearest Western Union locations.
Pay Duquesne Light Bill by eGift Card:
- Duquesne Light eGift Card is a perfect gift for your friend, relatives, or nature. The eGift Card will directly be applied to the recipient’s account. Starting from $5, you can purchase any amount of eGift Card. You have to visit this www.duquesnelight.com to purchase gift cards.
How the Penalty Fees Work
- If cannot make your bill payment by the given date, immediately contact the customer service department to avoid the late payment fees. Along with the late payment fees, you will be charged the following fees:
- Returned Payment Fee: If your check is returned by the bank due to an insufficient balance, you have to pay the returned payment fees. For the returned payment fees, you have to pay $20.
- Late Payment Fee: If you cannot make payment by the date, you have to pay the late payment fees. For the late payment fees, you will be charged up to 1.5% of the past due date.
- Reconnect Charge: If you cannot make the payment within the due date. You will be charged the reconnect fees. The reconnection fees are between $89 to $250.
What to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill
- If you cannot make payment by time, contact the customer service department immediately to avoid the late payment fees.
- LIHEAP Pennsylvania: If you are a qualified low-income customer, then you can apply for the LIHEAP. This program is designed by the state government. To know more information about the LIHEAP program, contact the customer service department.
Read More : How to Pay Clay Electric Bill
Duquesne Light Contact Info
If you have any queries about the Duquesne Light bill payment, contact at:
The automated phone system is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Duquesne Light Company
411 Seventh Avenue (6-1)
Pittsburgh, PA 15219