www.clayelectric.com – How to Pay Clay Electric Bill
About Clay Electric
Clay Electric is a not-for-profit electric supplier company. This company was started in 1937. Clay Electric’s head office is located in Keystone Heights, Florida. It is among the largest co-ops within the United States. They have a total of six district offices within Lake City, Keystone Heights, Gainesville, Lake City, Palatka, and Salt Springs.
How to Pay Clay Electric Bill
Clay Electric serves several payment methods to pay your electric bill. You can pay your utility bill by following any payment options below:
Pay Clay Electric Bill via Online Method:
- You can pay your Clay Electric through the online payment method. To make the payment you must have to register for the Clay Electric online account. If you already completed your registration process, you need to follow these instructions as mentioned below:
- You have to go to this link clayelectric.com.
- As you visit this link, you will see the login section.
- There, on the provided file, input your account number and PIN.
- After providing your details, you need to select the Go option.
- Once you logged in to your account, pay your bill from there.
Pay Clay Electric Bill by Automatic Payment:
- Automatic Payment allows the customers to pay your bill automatically from your checking account, debit card, or credit card. So, this way you will never miss a bill payment with Clay Electric. To set your automatic payment, you have to follow these steps:
- Visit this link css.clayelectric.com
- You can use your account number and PIN to access your Clay Electric account.
- Otherwise, you can use your email address and password to access the Clay Electric account.
- Once you logged in to your utility account, look for the automatic payment option.
Pay Clay Electric Bill by Speedpay:
- You can use the Speedpay payment system to make payments for Clay Electric. By using a credit or debit card you can make payment. For making payment, you have to pay the processing fee of $2.95. You will be required your account number and bill zip code to pay your bill. To make the payment, follow these steps:
- You need to go to this link internet.speedpay.com
- Provide your account number and bill zip code on the respected fields.
- After providing all the details, you need to select the Login option.
- Then, follow the steps further to make your payment.
Pay Clay Electric Bill by Mail:
You can pay your Clay Electric bill by mail, the most traditional way to make your payment. If you choose this method, simply use the payment envelope included with your bill statement every month. You can use your personal check or money order to make your payment. Also, make sure to include your account number on the personal check. Within three to five days, your payment will be reflected to your account. You can use this mail address located on your billing statement.
CheckOut by PayGo:
You will get a specific barcode on the bank of your banking statement. You can use this bar code to make payment by CheckOut by PayGo. Using this barcode, you can pay your bill at Dollar stores. You can use cash at all locations. You will be charged a fee of $1.95 for making payment by CheckOut. In order to find your nearest Dollar General store locations, you need to click on this link www.dollargeneral.com
How the Penalty Fees Work:
- You have to pay the penalty fees on a monthly and non-recurring basis. You may have to pay the following penalty fees:
- Late Payment: If you cannot make the payment for the Clay Electric bill by the due date, you have to pay the late payment fees. For the late payment fees, you have to pay 5% of your past due balance or at least $5.
- Membership: In order to become a Clay Electric member, you have to pay a one-time fee of $5.
What to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill:
- If you having difficulty making the payment, Clay Electric allows the customers to extend your payment. You can contact the customer service representative for more information.
- The LIHEAP: This program is allowed for low-income customers. You can use the LIHEAP service to pay your electric bill.
Read More : How to Access TD Auto Finance Account
Clay Electric Contact Info
In case, you need to contact the Clay Electric customer service department, then contact at: