www.joemc.com – How to Pay Jones Onslow Electric Bill
About Jones Onslow Electric
Jones Onslow Electric is an electric company, that provides electricity to traditional, residential, and industrial customers. They usually serve throughout North Carolina. They operate more than 60,300 customers at Pender, Onslow, Duplin, Lenoir County, and Craven. They provide electric services at a very lower price. They offer excellent customer service to their service consumers.
How to Pay Jones Onslow Electric Bill
You will get several options to make payment for your Jones Onslow Electric bill. You can choose to follow any payment option to make your payment.
Pay Jones Onslow Electric Bill via Online Method:
- You can make payment for your Jones Onslow Electric bill through the online payment method. Firstly, you have to register for the Jones Onslow Electric account. If you have one, then follow these steps to make payment:
- You need to visit this link billing.joemc.co
- Then, on the provided field, input the email and password.
- After providing your log-in details, simply select the Login button.
- Then, proceed to the further steps to pay your utility bill.
Pay Jones Onslow Electric Bill by Automatic Draft:
- The automatic draft payment can reduce the hassle of writing the check every month. Each month, the payment amount will be automatically deducted from the bank checking or savings account, your credit card, or debit card electronically. To apply for the automatic draft payment, follow these steps:
- You need to visit this link www.joemc.comfor the application form.
Pay Jones Onslow Electric Bill via Mail:
- You can choose to pay your Jones Onslow Electric bill through the traditional mail method. Send your money order or personal check by mail. You must have to include your account number on your money order or your check. For making payment through the mail, proceed further. You have to send your payment stub to the following address:
259 Western Boulevard,
Jacksonville, NC 28546
Pay Jones Onslow Electric Bill at Night Drop:
- For your convenience, you can choose the night deposit box to make your bill payment. The night drop boxes are situated at both Jones Onslow EMC offices. If you pay your bill during normal hours, it will post to your account on the next business day.
How the Penalty Fees Work
- You will be charged several service fees by Jones Onslow Electric. These are the following fees, that you have to pay:
- Security Deposit: This company charges a security deposit for their services. You have to pay $300 for the security deposit.
- Late Payment Fee: If you cannot make payment for your utility bill, you will be charged the late payment fees. For the late payment fees, you have to pay 1.5% of the past due balance.
- Returned Check: If your payment check is returned by the financial institute, then you have to pay the returned check fees of $25.
- Connection Fees: For the connection fees, you have to pay $25 and $75 for the same-day connection. For the auto-connect, you have to pay $20.
- Field Collection: If the customer service representative collection the payment from your doorsteps, then you have to pay the field collection fees of $25.
- Reconnect Fee: Once your service gets disconnected, you have to pay $25 for the reconnection during the service hours. After the service hours, you have to pay $85.
- Meter Test: For the meter tests, you have to pay $25.
What to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill
- There is not much information is available for the customers who cannot pay their bills. For more information about the available payment arrangement program, you can contact the customer service representative. You should contact the customer service department before receiving the termination notice.
- LIHEAP home energy assistance program: Jones Onslow Energy offers the LIHEAP program for the customers. If you meet the specific household income guideline, then you are eligible for this assistance program. You have to contact the customer service for more information.
Read More : How to Pay Your Duquesne Light Bill
Jones Onslow Electric Contact Info
If you facing any problem while paying your utility bill, contact the Jones Onslow Electric customer service.
259 WESTERN BOULEVARD
JACKSONVILLE, NC 28546
Mon-Fri 8:00AM – 5:00PM