www.epelectric.com – How to Pay Your El Paso Electric Bill
About El Paso Electric
El Paso Electric is a public utility company that operates throughout Texas. This company generates, transmits, and distributes electric services throughout West Texas and New Mexico. This public utility was started back in the year 1901. El Paso Electric’s headquarter of this company is located in El Paso, Texas, United States. The energy source of this utility company is consisting of natural gas, nuclear fuel, purchased power, Solar, and wind turbines. There is more than 400,000 residential, industrial, commercial and public authority serves by El Paso Electric.
How to Pay El Paso Electric Bill
There are several convenient payment methods are available to pay your bill. To learn more about these payment options, follow these below instructions:
Pay El Paso Electric Bill via Online Method:
- You can pay your El Paso Electric bill via the online method payment method. You need to register your account first. If you already completed the registration, you have to follow these steps:
- You need to visit this link sunbeam2.epelectric.com.
- Input your username and password on the respected fields.
- To save your username on that device, tick the Save User ID box.
- After providing your log-in details, simply select the Login option.
Pay El Paso Electric Bill by BillMatrix:
- You can also make payment for El Paso Electric by BillMatrix. You will require your El Paso Electric bill to make payment. With the full account number and billing address zip code, follow these steps:
- You have to go to this link paymentselpasoelectric.billmatrix.com
- Provide your El Paso Electric account number and your billing address zip code on the respected fields.
- After providing your details, you need to click on the Continue button.
- Then, follow the steps further to complete your El Paso Electric bill payment.
Pay El Paso Electric Bill by Mail:
Through the traditional mail method, pay your El Paso Electric bill. Send your money order or personal check by mail to El Paso Electric. The mail payment will take time to proceed. While sending your mail, you need to include the El Paso Electric account number on your check or money order. You can use this payment address to make the payment:
El Paso Electric
P.O. Box 650801
Dallas, TX 75265-0801
Pay El Paso Electric Bill by Bill2Pay:
Pay El Paso Electric bill using the Bill2Pay mobile app. Pay your bill using the Bill2Pay app. You can use to pay by using the savings or checking account. Bill2Pay is available for iOS devices and. This application is available in Play Store for Android users. For downloading the app for an Apple device, visit the Apps Store. Through this app, you can easily make payments for the El Paso Electric bill.
Pay El Paso Electric Bill at CheckFreePay Locations:
You can make payment in person at the nearest CheckFreePay locations. You can make payment for the El Paso Electric bill by cash. In order to find your nearest CheckFreePay locations, visit this link www.checkfreepay.com. There will be a convenience fee of $1.50 for making payment through CheckFreePay.
Pay El Paso Electric Bill at Western Union:
Make the payment for El Paso Electric at Western Union locations. In order to find your nearest Western Union locations, you have to visit this link location.westernunion.com. These Western Union agencies charge a convenience fee of $1.00.
Pay El Paso Electric Bill by Bank Draft:
Bank Draft allows the customers to pay their bill payments automatically from your financial account. Each month the payment amount will be debited from your account automatically. To enroll for the El Paso Electric’s Bank Draft Program, visit this link www.epelectric.com
How the Penalty Fees Work
- Several fees will be charged with the El Paso Electric bill. These following fees that you have to pay:
- Security Deposit: At the time of connection, you have to pay the security deposit fees. Also, there might be an additional deposit will be charged if your service is reconnected.
- Damage Charges: During the reconnection and disconnection, any damage is incurred, the customers will be responsible for that.
What to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill
- If you cannot make the payment for your El Paso Electric bill, these are the payment arrangement available for you.
- Payment Arrangement: If you have any financial trouble, there is a temporary payment arrangement is available. For more information, you can contact the customer service department.
- Low Income Rider: If the customers are below 125% of federal income, then they can apply for the low-income rider. With this program, the monthly bill will reduce by $5.
- Energy Saver Program: This program is administered by Project Bravo, Inc. For more information about this program, you can contact Project Bravo at 1-915-562-4100.
- LIHEAP: If the customers are below federal poverty, then you can apply for the LIHEAP program.
Read More : How to Pay Clay Electric Bill
El Paso Electric Contact Info
In case, you need to contact the El Paso Electric customer service department, then contact the customer service at:
El Paso Electric Toll-free:
Texas: (915) 543-5970
New Mexico: (575) 526-5555
Trouble and Outage Number
Texas: (915) 877-3400
New Mexico: (575) 523-7591
El Paso Electric
P.O. Box 982
El Paso, Texas 79960