www.MyKMXHR.com – CarMax Employee Login
Guidelines To Access CarMax Employee Portal :
CarMax is a car retailer company and it was ranked 500 in Fortune magazine. The corporate entity behind the formation of CarMax was Circuit City Stores, Inc. The first CarMax used-car store opened in September 1993, 1.7 miles from Circuit City’s corporate offices in Richmond, Virginia. The company works under its parent organization, Circuit City, and they have a revenue of $1,712 billion. The company also has subsidiaries such as CarMax Business Services, LLC.
If you are a legal employee of CarMax, you must own valid CarMax Login credentials. Well, you can get the CarMax username as well as the password from CarMax human resource team. In this case, you must keep the credentials as you must need them every single time you process CarMax Sign In.
you must understand that Www.MyKMXHR.Com has a system called CarMax Self-Service. As you all can see, it means that you get to serve yourself in exploring all the CarMax employee benefits. Here, check out how you can log in to the portal and what kind of benefits you can get working in CarMax.
Logging into the CarMax Employee portal :
For this visit, www.MyKMXHR.com
Here, in the middle of the page, you will get a login box,
- The username
- The password
- Then, click on, ‘Login’.
This way you will be able to log in.
Forgot login details :
If you have lost the login details then, in the login box, click on, ‘Change password’.
On the next page at the middlebox, type,
- Current Password
- New Password
- Confirm New Password
- Then, click on, ‘Submit’ in blue.
Or you can click on, ‘Forgot Password or Unlock Account’.
In the next change enter,
- The username
- Then, click on, ‘Send request’ in blue.
You have to follow the instructions to get back all the details.
Also Read : Mary Kay Consultant Portal Login
The employee benefits of CarMax :
The commitment to treat people right and do the right thing defines us at the company’s very core. These values are demonstrated in many ways, including through the benefits we offer.
The following is a summary of CarMax’s benefits. For more information, check the CarMax benefits website.
Health Benefits :
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
Additional Wellness Benefits :
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tobacco Cessation Assistance Program
- Weight Watchers® Program
- On-Site Health Fairs
- Expecting Mothers Program
- Online Nutrition, Wellness, and Financial Resources
Paid Time Off :
To strike a balance between personal and work life, Associates are encouraged to take time for rest, relaxation, and personal needs. CarMax offers a variety of paid time off options, depending on status and needs, that include: Vacation, Sick Time, Personal Time, and Holidays.
Domestic Partner Benefits :
CarMax care about the families of our Associates, whether they are traditional families or non-traditional. Our Domestic Partner Policy offers medical, dental, and vision coverage to domestic partners, regardless of gender, and their eligible children. Domestic partners are eligible for our Associate Discount Program, Relocation Assistance and Employee Assistance Program.
Retirement & Financial Planning :
- Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Discretionary Annual Retirement Contribution
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Other Insurance :
- Life Insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
Smart Savings Benefits :
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Day Care Savings Account
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Associate Discount Policy
- CarMax Rewards – Employee Discounts
Information on CarMax :
- CarMax owns every car they sell, and all the cars on our website are physically located at one of our CarMax stores.
- They dig deep into every car’s history to rule out any car with flood damage, frame damage, or salvage history. Any car that can’t meet our Clean Title Guarantee gets sold at auction not to you. Cars must also pass a 125+ point inspection and undergo detailed reconditioning to be sold at CarMax.
- Every car CarMax sell is CarMax Certified, which means no flood or frame damage, and no salvage history. In addition, it means a car has passed CarMax’s 125+ point inspection and undergone a detailed reconditioning process. A small sample of their 125+ point inspection includes checking all engine components and associated systems for proper operation, leaks, abnormal noises, corrosion, bad connections, or excessive wear. Tires and wheels must pass an inspection and are replaced when wear exceeds state or local law.
- None of the cars we buy are ever sold to you ‘as-is.’ In addition to replacing worn parts found during our 125+ point inspection, we spend an average of 15 hours reconditioning each car. When it comes to the exterior, CarMax pull out dimples, buff and color-match scratches, restore headlights, and repair discoloration caused by acid or oxidation. Inside, CarMax remove stains, repair holes or tears, remove debris from all surfaces and hard to reach places, and repair or replace any excessively worn carpet. These are only a few examples from our extensive reconditioning checklist.
- There are several reasons for this, but at the core is the fact that the current recall system is based on the manufacturer’s relationship with its dealers and registered vehicle owners, and not with independent dealers. Among other things, this means that manufacturers have not authorized CarMax to complete recall repairs and close out unrepaired safety recalls. Before you purchase a car from CarMax, your sales consultant will review with you an AutoCheck report and VIN-specific recall look-up results from the NHTSA website. CarMax notifies customers prior to purchasing to have unrepaired safety recalls fixed by the manufacturer immediately.
- There are several tools to help you find and buy your next car. You can use our car payment calculator to estimate a budget, or get pre-qualified to help you know which inventory meets your actual budget. You can also drop by any time or schedule an appointment to get a free trade-in offer for your current car, which can be applied to your down payment.
- When you create a MyCarMax account, you can save favorite cars, save specific search criteria, and set up alerts so you always know as soon as a car you like is added to CarMax inventory.
- In addition to our great online tools, our people are ready to answer any questions you have. Because our associates are paid the same regardless of a car’s price, their goal is always helping, not selling.
- By saving your searches, you can sit back and let CarMax notify you when the perfect car is added to our inventory. To save a search, use the ‘Save Search’ link located directly below the search filters. This option will only appear if you have selected at least one filter in your search. If you don’t already have a MyCarMax account, you will be prompted to create one. There you can adjust the frequency of your saved-search inventory alerts.
- There are two ways to save a car to a list of favorites. On your search results list, choose the ‘Save’ button located on the bottom right of each search result. On the car detail page, choose the ‘Save to Favorites’ link to the right of the main photo. If you haven’t already, you will be prompted to create a My CarMax account, where you can access your personal favorites list, easily compare car pricing and features, and stay updated on a car’s availability.
You will not be able to complete a car-buying transaction online, there are many steps you can take online to prepare to buy a car. On your car’s individual detail page, you can:
- Reserve the car you’re interested in for up to 7 days
- Request that a car in another location be brought to your local store (fees and exclusions may apply)
- Review your car’s free AutoCheck® vehicle history report
- Check for open safety recalls on specific cars
- You may also apply for financing and schedule an appointment online to get a free trade-in offer.
To complete your car buying transaction, you may be required to provide any or all of the following documents:
- Valid driver’s license
- Proof of insurance (required for all vehicle sales)
- Proof of income
- Proof of residence
- Address variance (when address on credit application is different than address on credit report)
- Proof of phone
- Documentation not listed above may also be required. Your sales consultant will be able to tell you what documentation you will actually need.
Your down payment is due at the time of purchase. If you decide a car isn’t right for you, you’re covered under our 7-Day Money-Back Guarantee. CarMax can either transfer your down payment to another vehicle, or issue you a full refund.
- CarMax do not accept credit cards for down payments but do accept the following: cash, debit card, or personal checks that reflect your correct name and address.
- Your down payment is separate from the amount you are choosing to finance, so it must be paid in full at the time of purchase.
- All customers must show proof of insurance when buying a car. You will either need to provide evidence of existing coverage or a VIN-specific binder. A binder is the temporary insurance provided by an insurance company that covers you while your new policy is being created and issued.
- If you need to return your car for any reason within seven days of your purchase, you’ll receive a full refund and CarMax can help you find a better fit. Your down payment can easily transfer over to any car you choose, but if you decide not to buy a different car, they will issue a full refund for that amount. Depending on the form of payment you used, they will either issue the refund back the same way, or you’ll leave with payment in hand.
Carmax Finance Customer Service :
If you have any queries with CarMax, you can get these help,
CarMax Home Office
12800 Tuckahoe Creek Parkway Richmond, VA 23238
Phone: (800) 519-1511
CarMax Auto Finance
Attn: Customer Service
P.O. Box 440609
Kennesaw, GA 30160
Phone: (800) 925-3612