www.appalachianpower.com – How to Pay Appalachian Power Bill
About Appalachian Power
Appalachian Power is an electric company and the subsidiary of the AEP (American Electric Power). They offer their electric services to more than 1 million customers across Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia. It is one of the largest electric service providers in the continental United States.
How to Pay Appalachian Power Bill
You will get several payment options to pay your Appalachian Power bill. You can make your payment, follow any payment methods below:
Pay Appalachian Power Bill Online:
- The online payment method is very easy to make the payment for your electric bill. But first, you need to complete the registration. Once you complete the registration, you will have your user id and password. With your login credentials, you need to follow these instructions below:
- You have to visit the official website of Appalachian Power.
- Or, you can simply click on this link appalachianpower.com
- Then, enter your User ID and Password on the login section.
- You can save your user ID on that device, by checking the Remember User ID box.
- After that, you need to select the Login option to access the portal.
- From there, you can pay your Appalachian Power bill very easily.
Pay Appalachian Power Bill by BillMatrix:
- You can also make the payment through the BillMatrix. You will require your account number and phone number to make the payment. To make the payment through the BillMatrix, you have to pay a transaction fee. To complete your payment, you need to follow these instructions below:
- You have to visit this link first webpayments.billmatrix.com
- Then, provide your electric account number on the first file.
- Enter your registered phone number on the text file.
- After providing all the details, you need to select the Continue option.
- After that, follow the steps further to complete your payment.
Pay Appalachian Power Bill by Phone:
Appalachian Power allows its customers to pay their bills over the phone. Appalachian Power partners with the BillMatrix. You can contact the BillMatrix at 1-800-611-0964 to make the payment. You can choose to pay by using a credit card, debit card, or some other ATM card. The BillMatrix will charge a fee for making the payment.
Pay Appalachian Power Bill by Mail:
You can pay your Appalachian Power bill through the traditional mail. You can send your money order or personal check by mail to Appalachian Power. Before sending the mail, make sure to include your account number on the personal check or money order. Make sure that, you have enough money in your bank. Otherwise, you have to pay the returned check fee. You need to send your payment stub to this address below:
PO BOX 371496
PITTSBURGH, PA 15250-7496
You can also make the overnight payment to Appalachian Power. You can make the payment during normal business hours. You have to send your payment to this address below:
American Electric Power
500 ROSS ST 154-0470
PITTSBURGH, PA 15262-0001
Pay Appalachian Power Bill by AutoPay:
- AutoPay allows the customers to pay your bill automatically from your checking account, debit card, or credit card. So, this way you will never miss a bill payment with Appalachian Power. To use this service, you have to enroll in AutoPay. To enroll for the AutoPay, follow these instructions below:
- You have to visit this link appalachianpower.com
- Then, you need to select the Enroll in AutoPay option.
- Provide your User ID and Password on the login section.
- Then, you need to select the Login option and follow further steps.
- Once you get access to the portal, you can easily enroll for AutoPay.
Pay Appalachian Power Bill in Person:
- Locate any of your nearest payment centers to pay your Appalachian Power bill. You can pay your bill by cash. In order to find your nearest payment center, follow these instructions below:
- You have to visit appalachianpower.com
- Then, select the Find a Payment Location option.
- Enter your address, city, state, or zip code and choose the distance.
- After that, you need to select the Find option.
- It will show you your nearest Appalachian Power locations.
How the Penalty Fees Work
- These are the following penalty fees that will be charged with the Appalachian Power:
- Late Payment: If you cannot make the payment by the due date, then you will be charged the late payment fees of 1% of the past due balance.
- Security Deposit: The security deposit depends on the customer’s credit history.
What to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill
- At the time of the financial crisis, it will become very easy to pay your Appalachian Power bill. You can contact the customer service department if you cannot make the payment. Here are some additional services offered by Appalachian Power:
- Dollar Energy Fund
- Payment extension
- Medial-based termination prevention
- Third-party notification
- Payment plan
- PIPP Plus
- Budget billing
Read More : How to Access TD Auto Finance Account
Appalachian Power Contact Info
If you still need any help regarding the bill payment, you can contact at:
West Virginia: 1-800-982-4237
Business Customer Needs: 1-888-710-4237