learn.pct.edu – Access to PCT EDU Plato Account
PCT EDU Plato Login:
PCT EDU Plato Login is an online platform for the students, faculty and staff of the Pennsylvania College of Technology. Anyone who is associated with the college is authorized to sign in. Once logged in the user can access their respective roles at the PCT just through a web-enabled device.
Pennsylvania College of Technology is a public college in Williamsport, Pennsylvania. The college is an autonomous body from Pennsylvania State University. At the PCT one can find over 100 certificate, associate, and baccalaureate degree programs.
What is the PCT EDU Plato Login?
PCT EDU Plato Login is an online platform developed by the Pennsylvania College of Technology. If you are a student, staff or teacher at the college you can sign in to your existing account. However, those who aren’t yet registered can sign up for an account.
Once logged in a student can view their course-related material, class schedule, grades, university events, sign up for additional learning and more.
On the other hand, a teacher or faculty member is able to approach their employment data including pay stubs, W2, employee benefits and career.
In this post you can find a step by step guide to the PCT EDU Plato Login. Read on and you can sign in to your account.
How to Log into PCT EDU Plato:
- Go to the PCT EDU Plato Login website. learn.pct.edu
- In the next step look at the centre and there will be the login section at the centre of the screen.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button at the left.
- Next, the main login screen appears which sign-in the widget at the centre.
- Enter username and click ‘Next’.
- Provide your password in the new page and you will be logged in.
- Users who aren’t able to sign in or have forgotten password should open the login website. learn.pct.edu
- Go to the main login page by selecting the ‘Login’ button at the left.
- Now look below the space to enter id and there is a link that reads ‘can’t access your account?’
- Click on it and a new screen opens that asks which type of account do you have.
- Select the account type and enter your user id and Captcha on the next page.
- Tap ‘Next’ and you can recover a password.
Also Read : Access to My JCCC Canvas Account
How to Log in as a Guest:
- For signing in as a guest visit the PCT Edu login homepage. learn.pct.edu
- At the right of the screen there is the login widget labelled ‘Guest Account’.
- Once you have found it enter the username in the respective space.
- Type in password in the box below.
- Click on ‘Log In’ button and you will be signed in.
Pennsylvania College of Technology Admission:
- Go to the Pennsylvania College of Technology Admission website. www.pct.edu/admissions
- Scroll down and you will find each and every detail about the university and courses.
- Once you have read the entire information click on the course that applies to you.
- Next select the ‘Apply for Admission’ button under the course tab.
- Or you can also open the application management screen directly. admissions.pct.edu/apply
- You will be taken further to the application management webpage.
- If you are a returning user you can login. Else create an account to start a new application.
- Once signed in the user can fill out the application form and submit it.
At the end of the conversation, we hope you logged into your account with ease. For further details, you may also connect with us through the comments section below. Call on 570.320.2400 or 800.367.9222 to get in touch with the PCT.