my.jccc.edu – Access to My JCCC Canvas Account
My JCCC Canvas Login:
My JCCC Canvas is a course management platform developed by the Johnson County Community College. Students at the college can access their educational information once logged in.
Anyone who is enrolled for education at the college can sign into their accounts. Users who aren’t yet registered for an account can register. The canvas portal is user-friendly and allows the students to find learning online.
You can log in at the website of the My JCC Canvas. In this post, we have offered simple steps to the account login procedure.
What is My JCCC Canvas Login?
My JCCC Canvas Login is one of the services the university offers its students. It is a course management platform that allows users to access education-related data over the internet. If you are registered for an account you can sign in at the website of the Johnson County Community College.
Once logged in the user can view their grades, submit assignments and projects, sign up for additional learning, access class schedule, learn online, university events, check for updates, and get in touch with their teachers.
Johnson County Community College is a public college located in Overland Park within Johnson County, Kansas. The college has 18,638 students enrolled for education and offers undergraduate and graduate courses.
How to Log into My JCCC Canvas:
- For logging in the user must open the My JCC Canvas website. my.jccc.edu
- Secondly, look at the center of the screen and you will find the sign-in widget.
- Enter the username in the respective space at the top.
- Provide a password in the blank box just below.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button and you will be logged in.
- Visit the login website of the My JCCC Canvas in case you aren’t able to recall your password. my.jccc.edu
- Next look for the login section which is at the centre of the screen.
- Below it there is a link that reads ‘can’t login, need help?’
- Click on the URL there and the username and password help page opens.
- Scroll down and click on the ‘Recover Password’ button there.
- In the next step you will be directed to the next password reset screen.
- Provide the user id and Captcha below.
- Tap on ‘Next’ button and you can recover your password.
Also Read : How to Access MACU Online Account
- Go to the login homepage of the My JCCC Canvas. my.jccc.edu
- On the next step click on the ‘can’t login, need help?’ link below the login button.
- Click on it and you will be directed to the username & password help page’.
- Scroll down and there is the ‘Retrieve Username’ button in the list.
- A new page opens there is the ‘Forgot your JCCC username?’ widget.
- Enter the following information in the blank spaces:
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Click the ‘Retrieve my username’ button below.
Johnson County Community College Admission:
- Go to the admission website of the Johnson County Community College. www.jccc.edu/admissions
- Click on the ‘Apply Today’ button there and the next page opens.
- Scroll down and click on the third option which is the ‘Start an application’.
- Tap on it and you will be directed to the next page.
- You must sign into your JCCC account in order to fill out the application form.
- Users who do not have an account can create an account using the ‘Create New Account’ button below.
- Once signed in you can complete the application form and submit it.
Once you are aware of the login process you can access your canvas account anytime you wish. For assistance the user may feel free to call on 913-469-8500.