www.uml.edu – Steps to Access UML Blackboard Account
An Overview on University of Massachusetts Lowell (UML):
The University of Massachusetts Lowell is a research University for the public. This institution was situated in the year 1894. The founder of this institution was Joseph Conti. They are getting academic affiliations from the first space grant facilities. This institution is offering more than 120 under graduation degree courses, more than 43 post-graduation degree courses, more than 25 doctoral degree courses. According to the last survey, this institution has enrolled more than 18000 students. The main campus of this institution is situated in Lowell, Massachusetts, United States. They are operating different campuses in the Northwest part of Boston and the both sides of the Merrimack River.
Academic Courses and Other Facilities of UML:
- This institution is offering multiple streams of completing your higher education including mathematics, engineering, multiple languages, political science, physics, chemistry, sociology, theatre arts, nursing, journalism and professional writing, music, business management, liberal arts, and many more.
- The deserving and consistent students of this institution will get a scholarship and other financial aid to complete their higher education.
- The financial need students can apply for the financial aid program to complete their higher education without facing any economic difficulties.
- Distance learning and online education services are provided by the institution.
- Multiple processes have been appointed by the institution for each department.
- They also arrange career counseling programs for the students and help them to choose their future career options.
- For the international students and the students from other states will get complete facilities of hostels.
- Athletics will be the regular part of the curriculum it will help the students to maintain their physical health and fitness.
UML Online Application Process:
- Use this link address www.uml.edu to visit the official website of this institution.
- Then press the button “Admissions and Aid” on the top of the home page.
- Choose your place of taking admission.
- On the next page select your preferred area of admission.
- After that, click the tab “Apply“
- Next, tap the option “Common Application“
For the New Entrants:
- Enter the option “Create an Account” in the top right corner.
- Choose your admission area.
- On the next page, you need to provide some essential details including
- Valid email address
- Re-enter the email address to confirm it
- Create a password according to the rules
- Re-enter the password to confirm it
- Your first name
- Last name
- Valid phone number
- The official date of birth
- Mention your legal address details
- Now you have to answer if you are currently based in Norway, a European Union country, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Iceland, or Liechtenstein.
- Then mention your preferred session of taking admission.
- Agree with all the terms and conditions by reading them properly.
- Click the tab “Create Account“
- Follow the rest of the procedure of creating an account.
For the Returned Entrants:
- Press the option “Sign In” on the top.
- Select your admission place.
- Now enter your associate email address
- And the password.
- Press the button “Sign In” to continue your application procedure.
UML Application Portal Credentials Recovery:
- Select the button “Sign In“
- Choose your preferred place of admission
- Press the option “Forgot Password?“
- Then enter the linked email address
- Select the button “Continue“
- Follow the rest of the procedure very carefully to decide your account credentials.
UML Blackboard Account Login:
- Go to this link address www.uml.edu to reach the official website of this institution.
- Press the option “A to Z Dictionary” on the top of the home page.
- Scroll down the page and tap the button “Blackboard“
- Click the tab “Login for Fully Online Courses“
- Enter the option “Log into Blackboard“
- Now provide your registered email address
- And password
- Click the button “Sign In” to open your blackboard account.
Also Read : How to Access my UIC Online Account
UML Blackboard Login Credentials Reset:
- Visit the official website of this institution with this link address www.uml.edu
- Click the button “A to Z Dictionary“
- Scroll down to the section “B” and enter the tab “Blackboard“
- Select the button “Login for Fully Online Courses“
- On the next page tap the option “Forgot your Password Click Here“
- Now follow the rest of the procedure of recovering the login credentials.
- Official contact number: 978-934-4000
- Official address: University Crossing Suite 420, 220 Pawtucket St. Lowell, MA 01854-2874