my.uic.edu – How to Access my UIC Online Account
An Overview on the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC):
The University of Illinois at Chicago is a research University for the public in the United States of America. The institution was founded in the year 1982. It is a part of the University of Illinois system. it has considered as the largest university in the Chicago area. they are operating 16 different colleges for under graduation and post-graduation and doctoral degree courses. The main campus of this institution is situated in the nearest Westside community area Chicago, Illinois, United States. According to the last survey, this institution has enrolled more than 33000 students including more than 21000 students in under graduation courses and more than 11000 students in post-graduation courses. The same survey is also showing that the institution has appointed more than 3000 academic staff. They are getting academic affiliations from space-grant, universities research associations, and great cities universities.
Academic Courses and Other Facilities of UIC:
- This institution is offering multiple subjects for higher education including theatre, music, finance, management, computer science, educational psychology, art history, architectural science, design, biomedical and health information sciences, civil sciences, biological sciences, literature, multiple languages, history, statistical mathematics and many more.
- Without regular degree courses, this institution is also offering minor courses, associate courses, certificate degrees, distance education, online education, adult education, continuing education, etc.
- Professional career counselors will be appointed by the institution to guide the students in deciding their future career options.
- For each department, multiple professional and experienced professionals have been hired as well.
- Athletics will be the regular part of the curriculum to help the students in maintaining their physical health.
- The students can easily apply for financial aid to complete their higher education without facing any economic difficulties.
- For the deserving and consistent students, the institution will arrange financial help and scholarship programs.
UIC Online Application Procedure:
- Visit the official website of this institution by using this link address www.uic.edu
- After that click, the option “Apply Now” by scrolling down the home page.
- Now you need to select your preferred admission area.
- In the next step press the tab “First-Year Fall Application“.
For the New Entrants:
- Select the button “Create an Account“
- Choose your student status.
- On the next page enter some essential details including
- Valid email address
- Re-enter the email address to confirm it
- Create a password according to the rules
- Retype the password to confirm it
- Your first name
- Last name
- Valid phone number
- The official date of birth
- Mention the name of your country, region, or territory.
- Enter your complete permanent address
- Answer if you are a current citizen of Iceland, Norway, United Kingdom, Liechtenstein, Switzerland for the European Union country.
- Select your preferred time to join the institution
- Read the terms and conditions carefully and agree with it
- Press the button “Create Account“
- Follow the rest of the procedure very carefully to applying to this institution successfully.
For the Returned Entrants:
- After reaching the application portal you need to provide the link email address www.uic.edu
- And password
- Click the option “Sign In” to open your application to complete it.
UIC Application Portal Credentials Reset:
- Visit the application portal by following the steps instructed before.
- Then press the tab “Forgot Password?“
- Now enter the linked email address
- Select the tab “Continue“
- Follow the rest of the procedure of recovering the password.
UIC Student Account Login:
- Go to the official website of this institution with this link address www.uic.edu
- Enter the tab “Current Students” on the top of the home page.
- On the next page select the option “General Resources“
- After that click the tab “MYUIC“, or go to my.uic.edu link
- Now you have to enter the option “Sign In” on the top right corner.
- Select your university name
- Press the tab “Remember My Choice” to avoid the whole process from the next time.
- Then click the button “Select“
- After that enter your University net ID
- And the password
- Tap the option “Login” to open your student portal.
UIC Student Portal Credentials Recovery:
- Search for this link address www.uic.edu to reach the official website of this institution
- Enter the tab scroll down the page until the end
- Click the tab “MYUIC“
- On the top right side select the tab “Sign In“
- After selecting your colleges to name press the option “Select“
- Now tap the button “ACCC Password Management Page“
- Then click on this link address identity.uillinois.edu
- Enter the tab “Forgotten or Expired Password?”
- On the next page provide your net ID
- And tap the option “Enter“
- Follow the rest of the instructions for resetting the password.
Also Read : Pepsico Employee Login
For Net ID:
- Click the option “Forgot Your Net ID?“
- After that provide your 9-digit University identification number located on your I card
- Press the tab “Enter“
- Follow the rest of the steps of recovering the net ID.
- Official contact number: (312) 996-7000
- Official address: 1200 West Harrison St. Chicago, Illinois 60607