www.montana-dakota.com – Montana Dakota Utilities Bill Pay Guide
Montana Dakota Utilities Bill PAyment Overview
Montana-Dakota Utilities was made to serve a modest bunch of little ranch networks in the zone. From that point forward the organization has developed into a huge local energy provider. During those long stretches of development, they’ve changed their name a couple of times, obtained various more modest organizations, and advanced one next to the other with those they serve.
Today, they’re a subsidiary of MDU Resources Group an expanded normal assets organization that gives retail flammable gas as well as electric help.
Why Choose Montana Dakota Utilities:
- Throughout the long term, Montana-Dakota has received the motto in the Community to Serve, and they have confidence in those words.
- Their prosperity as an organization is established in the development and success of their networks.
- They’re resolved to help address the upcoming difficulties and openings by giving reasonable and solid energy administrations.
Montana Dakota Utilities Online Bill Pay:
- For the online bill payment open the page www.montana-dakota.com
- After the page opens at the top right click on the ‘Login’ button.
- You will be forwarded to the next screen enter the username, password click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
Recover Montana Dakota Utilities Login Credentials:
- To recover the login information open the page www.montana-dakota.com
- As the page appears on the login homepage hit on the ‘Forgot username?’ button.
- In the next screen enter the account associated email click on the ‘Submit button.
- For password recovery provide a username, email address click on the ‘Continue’ button.
Register for Montana Dakota Utilities Account:
- To register for the account open the website www.montana-dakota.com
- After the page appears on the sign-in homepage click on the ‘Not registered?’ button.
- In the next screen enter the account details, agree to the terms and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Montana Dakota Utilities Bill Pay in Person:
- To pay the bill in person open the page www.montana-dakota.com
- Once the page appears at the menu click on the ‘Customer service’ button. From the drop-down click on the ‘Payment options’ button.
- On the next screen click on the ‘Payment locations’ button.
- You have to choose your location.
Montana Dakota Utilities Bill Payment in Centers:
- You can pay the bill in centers. You can call on the places and make payment
- You can use Speedpay and pay a $1.50 fee.
- You have to call on 866-263-5185.
- You can pay with cards and have your account number with you.
Montana Dakota Utilities Bill Pay by Mail:
- You can also pay the bill through the mail.
- Post it to PO Box 5600. Bismarck, ND 58506-5600.
Montana Dakota Utilities Bill AutoPay:
- To pay the bill this way open the page www.montana-dakota.com
- After the page opens you have to log in.
- You need to proceed with the prompts.
Montana Dakota Utilities Energy Saving Tips:
- Change Indoor Regulators: Set your indoor regulator to your own usual range of familiarity and when you are away from home, diminish the temperature by 5 to 8 degrees Fahrenheit. For homes with old individuals or kids, hotter temperatures are suggested.
- Introduce A Programmable Misfortune Indoor Regulator: This can be a wise interest in homes warmed and cooled with focal constrained air frameworks. Setting aside the effort to program to coordinate your own propensities will set aside cash. More data can be found on page eight of Energy Star’s Guide to Energy-Efficient Heating and Cooling.
- Ration Water, While Setting Aside Cash and Energy: Turn down your water radiator to 120 degrees F to decrease your warming bills, introduce low-stream showerheads and supplant fixture washers, and clean up rather than showers.
- While Doing Clothing: Use cold water in your wash and flush cycles. Also, consistently run full heaps of clothing as opposed to washing a couple of garments all at once.
- Check Your Dishwasher’s Setting: Some dishwashers offer a water-saving setting or an energy-saving drying choice. Verify whether your dishwasher has these alternatives and begin utilizing yours today.
- Utilize Your Curtains: Close window hangings on blistering midyear days to keep the warmth outside. On cold weather, days leave them open to ingest daylight. Continuously close window hangings around evening time to keep your home’s warmth inside.
- Use Caulk and Climate Stripping: Both caulk and climate stripping offer reasonable and effective approaches to bring down your warming bill. They can keep out wind, dampness, residue, and clamor.
Read More : How to Pay Virginia Natural Gas Bill
Montana Dakota Utilities Customer Information:
If you are looking for information call on 800-638-3278. Fax: 701-323-3104.