www.uncg.edu – Login to your University of North Carolina at Greensboro (UNCG) Account
An Overview on University of North Carolina at Greensboro (UNCG):
The University of North Carolina at Greensboro is a research University for the public. This institution is a part of the University of North Carolina system. The university was founded in the year 1891. They are offering more than a hundred subjects for under graduation courses, more than 60 subjects for post-graduation courses, and more than 26 subjects for the doctoral degree program. According to the last survey, this institution has enrolled more than 19000 students including more than 15000 students for undergraduate degrees and more than 3000 students for post-graduation degrees. The same survey is also showing that this institution has appointed more than 1000 academic staff including more than 800 full-time and more than 200 part-time staff. The main campus of this institution is situated in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States.
Academic Programs and other Facilities of UNCG:
- This institution is offering the facilities of continuing education courses, international education courses, online education courses, and also distance education courses.
- For the under graduation and post-graduation degree, the institution is offering multiple subjects including public health education, elementary, computer, nutrition, biology, political, music, philosophy, economics, communication studies, dance and drama, international business, pharmacy, women’s, gender and sexuality studies, and many more.
- Students can easily apply for the financial aid program to get financial support from the institution to complete higher education.
- For the deserving and consistent students, the institution will offer scholarship programs.
- For every department, the institution has appointed multiple professionally trained and experienced professors.
- Career counselors will help the students in deciding their future career options.
UNCG Online Application Procedure:
- Use the link address www.uncg.edu to reach the official website of this institution.
- Now enter the tab “Apply Now“.
- On the next page choose a preferred admission area.
- Enter the option “Common App“
For the New Applicants:
- Press the button “Create an Account” on the top.
- Select your preferred area of taking admission.
- Next, enter a valid email address
- Re-enter the email address to confirm it
- Create a password according to the rules
- Re-enter the password to confirm it
- Your first name
- Last name
- Valid phone number
- The official date of birth
- Complete residential address
- Mention if you are currently based in the United Kingdom, the European Union country, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, or Iceland or not.
- Select your preferred admission session
- Read the terms and conditions very carefully to agree with them.
- Click the button “Create Account” to apply online successfully.
For the Returned Applicants:
- Enter the button “Sign In“
- Provide your associate email address
- And the password
- Click the tab “Sign In” to complete the application procedure.
UNCG Canvas Account Login:
- Reach the official website of this institution with this link address www.uncg.edu
- Then search for the “Canvas” portal on the top right corner of the home page.
- Now tap the button “Go“
- Next enter the option “Log In to Canvas“
- Enter the phone number or the associated email address
- And select the button “Next“
- Follow the rest of the procedure of opening your Canvas portal.
UNCG Canvas Login Credentials Reset:
- Go to this link address www.uncg.edu and reach the official website of the institution.
- Now tap the button “Log In to Canvas“
- After that select, the button “Can’t Access Your Account“
- Then press the option “Work or School Account“
- Enter the linked email address of the username
- Match the captcha
- Click the tab “Next“
- Follow the rest of the procedure of recovering the login credentials.
- Official contact number: 336.334.5000
- Official mailing address: PO Box 26170, Greensboro, NC 27402-6170
- Official address: 1400 Spring Garden Street Greensboro, NC 27412