www.kellycareernetwork.com – Kelly Career Network Login
Gain Access To Kelly Career Network To Apply For Job :
If you are looking for a job then, Kelly Network is the best place to search for proper working opportunities. Kelly Career Network is offered by an American company that provides a wide range of office staffing along with workforce solutions. The company has been providing professional services for way long, in the year 1946, that is 71 years ago.
It has been operating from the head office based in the 999 West Big Beaver Road, Troy, Michigan, United States. It provides services all over the world.
To know more about the job portal, you can always check this article, and you will find all the better information and more.
Find a job in Kelly Career Network :
For this visit, www.kellycareernetwork.com
Here, at the middle left side of the page, type,
- Choose categories
- Then, click on, ‘Find jobs’.
You will get the list of suitable jobs for you.
If you get registered and login with the online account you will be able to get more benefits. You will be able to save your resume and apply without any hassle with signing in.
Create an account with Kelly Career Network :
For this go to, www.kellycareernetwork.com
- Here, at the top right corner click on, ‘Create account’.
Note: The registration is not available with Kelly right now.
Although if you have registered already, you can sign in.
Sign in to Kelly Career Network :
To sign in visit, www.kellycareernetwork.com
Here, at the top right corner click on, ‘Sign in’.
In the page, you will get a box, where you have to enter,
- The registered email ID
- The set password
- Then click on, ‘Sign in’.
You will be logged in this way.
Forgot password for Kelly Career Network :
If you have lost the password, you need to go to the sign-in page, and here, under the blanks, click on, ‘Forgot password’.
In the next page, you have to type,
- The login ID
- Then, click on, ‘Send link to reset my password’ in orange.
You need to follow the prompts after this to get back the password.
Kelly Career Network Application Information :
The minimum age required for employment at Kelly Services is 18 years old.
Kelly Services is open Monday to Friday from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm.
Interested applicants can apply for a position at Kelly Services by submitting an online application.
Searching for an Open Position in Kelly Career Network :
If you want to search for an open position, you will have to visit the careers page. From here, you can enter in your location and any keywords you desire.
When you are done entering search criteria, click the search button. All jobs related to your criteria will be displayed.
Applying tips for Kelly network :
- Create a Resume
If you want to apply you will a resume on file. If you do not currently have a resume, you should create one, but if you do not want to create one, the application has a tool that will walk you through and help you make one.
It is important that you include your resume as it highlights you as a skilled worker and you can include your achievements and accomplishments.
- Don’t Forget Your Professional Experience
The moment you are filling out the application, you have to make sure to include your professional experience including how many words you can type per minute, your additional skills, and how many years you have been performing your skills.
When you do not add in extra skills, the employer does not know that you have them. The more skills that you do have, the more valuable you become to the company.
- Your Desired Role is Important
When you got the idea of where you want to work, you can enter your desired roll. If you only choose one roll, you will be limiting your application to just that area.
Sometimes, it helps to add additional roles that you know you are experienced to do as you will be considered for more than one position.
Also Read : SolarWinds Portal Login
Follow Up for Kelly job application :
- You can always follow up on a position by logging back into the account that you created when you first applied. From here, you can view the status of the job.
- Along with it, you can call the specific location you applied to and talk to the hiring manager. Before you call, make sure that you give the hiring manager a couple of days to look over your information.
- When you call in, always ask to speak directly to the person in charge of hiring. If he or she is unavailable at the time, then ask when a better time to call back would be.
Positions And Salary Information Of Kelly
- Kelly Services employs over 1,100 employees to work in their offices and over 7,000 employees to work globally and at branch offices. You can find yourself working in both entry-level positions and management positions throughout the company.
- The atmosphere at Kelly Services is upbeat and the management team strives to ensure that all employees succeed within the company.
Whether this is you first position or you are looking to make this your career, you are sure to find a position that you love.
- Customer Service Representative: The Customer Service Representative is responsible for handling all service tickets and calls that come in. As a Customer Service Representative, you can expect to make between $11 and $15 per hour.
- Receptionist : The Receptionist is responsible for greeting all visitors and answering the telephone in the office. As a Receptionist, you can expect to make between $11 and $13 per hour.
- Driver : The Driver is responsible for delivering packages as needed and unloading the delivery vehicle. As a Driver, you can expect to make between $14 and $17 per hour.
- Administrative Assistant : The Administrative Assistant is responsible for drawing up progress reports and training new employees in the office. As an Administrative Assistant, you can expect to make between $14 and $17 per hour.
- Financial Analyst : The Financial Analyst is responsible for tracking the branch’s financial reports and providing updated cost and profit statements. As a Financial Analyst, you can expect to make between $25 and $30 per hour.
- Assistant Manager : The Assistant Manager is responsible for helping the Branch Manager and ensuring that the office runs smoothly throughout the day. As an Assistant Manager, you can expect to make between $40,000 and $55,000 per year.
- Branch Manager : The Branch Manager is responsible for providing the highest level of service and leadership. In this role, you will run the main ship and train all employees on the company’s policies. As a Branch Manager, you can expect to make between $59,000 and $70,000 per year.
Entry-Level Positions In Kelly
Kelly Services provides interested applicants with the opportunity to work in a variety of entry-level positions throughout the company. These positions are an important part of the company as you will be helping clients find the right job for their needs.
Each entry-level position paves the way for you to move up in the company and step into a leadership role. Kelly Services does like to hire from within and there is great opportunity to advance.
- Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for taking all service calls that come into the office. He or she will also schedule daily, weekly, and monthly phone calls as appropriate with businesses.
In this role, you will run reports, track your work history, and review service tickets that come in from clients.
The Receptionist is responsible for answering all incoming phone calls to the company. He or she will greet customers in a friendly tone and help them find the department or person they are looking for.
With this role, you will perform light office duties including working in Microsoft Office and tracking down all equipment returns.
The Driver is responsible for loading and unloading the delivery truck in a fast and efficient manner. He or she will need to have basic computer skills to enter in information about deliveries.
In this role, you will deliver packages as required and provide sufficient help around the office during busy times.
- Administrative Assistant
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing support to a variety of departments. The duties of this position include notarizing, filing, pulling reports, and training new employees.
You will find that you also order supplies in this role and ensure that the office is adequately stocked with supplies. This role is also responsible for maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Financial Analyst
The Financial Analyst is responsible for providing financial reports to the management team and keeping track of all financial goals that are set forth throughout the company. In this role, you will perform accounting duties to ensure the branch location is meeting goals.
You will also perform other duties as assigned, take part in trainings, and also provide analytic counseling to the management teams.
Kelly Services Careers In Management
Kelly Services hires employees to work in management positions. The company does indeed like to hire within, which means you can move around easily within the company.
Kelly Services provides an upbeat and welcoming environment to all employees. In a management position, you are responsible for leading a team and helping them succeed.
- Assistant Manager
The Assistant Manager will help the Branch Manager with the day to day operations. He or she will ensure that all employees are completing their jobs as necessary and within the company’s guidelines.
In this role, you will be required to generate reports based on performance, profits, and similar.
- Branch Manager
The Branch Manager is responsible for making sure the individual branch runs smoothly and all meetings and trainings are carried out as planned. He or she will work on developing new business relationships while also recruiting and hiring team members.
In this role, you will need to be a leader and take appropriate actions when needed. You should be quick thinking and confident in your ability to make decisions.
Interview Questions And Tips
It is important that you prepare for your interview before you go in on the big day. Below, we will go over some tips and questions to help you better get ready for your interview.
- Do You Have a Criminal Record?
You may be asked whether or not you have a criminal record and for good reason. When you work in a staffing company, you will be handling clients’ paperwork including their social security numbers and more.
If you do have a criminal record, let your interviewer know as you may still be offered a position based on the type of charge you have.
- Is This Job a Good Fit for You?
If the interviewer asks this, think about how your skills fit into the job description and then explain why you think you are a good fit.
For example, if you are good at customer service, then you would be great at talking to clients and helping them decide whether or not to use the service.
- Can You Perform the Duties of the Job?
This is another crucial question because the company does not want to hire someone who is not able to perform the job adequately. For instance, if you apply to be a financial analyst, but you have no experience, then you are not a good fit for the job.
Be honest about your skill set and let the interviewer know where most of your experience lies.
Additional info on applying with Kelly Career Network:
- If you don’t like the job not to worry, sometimes things just aren’t a good fit. We’re here to help, and we’re always focused on helping you discover what’s next in your career. We’ll be checking in with you to see how your new job is going, and we’ll start searching for your next opportunity if the job you accept isn’t quite right.
- Unlike the stress and time commitment of finding a job on your own, Kelly is there every step of the way to guide you and advocate for you. That means a real person is working to find you the perfect job with one of their clients. Basically, we handle everything you don’t want to deal with while job searching. And once you’ve applied to a job with Kelly, you’re in our network meaning your résumé is accessible to Kelly’s 1,000+ recruiters.
Customer care :
If you want to get in touch with Kelly, you need to go to, www.kellycareernetwork.com. Here, scroll down to the bottom of the page, there at the left side click on, ‘Help’.
In the directed page scroll down and at the middle left side you will get some blanks. Here type,
- First and Last Name
- Zip/Postal Code
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Preferred method of contact
- Then from bottom left click on, ‘Submit’.
Your query will be answered in 48 hours by Kelly.