How To Pay Estimated Taxes

Finance Articles

Finance / Finance Articles - 59 Views

tax-payIf you are self-employed and/or you are earning money that is not getting taxes taken out, you’ll need to pay quarterly estimated taxes to the IRS (and very likely your state and maybe even your city/town/village). This page deals only with paying your estimated taxes to the IRS.

In general, you’ll need to pay estimated taxes to the IRS if you expect to owe at least $1,000 in taxes for the year ($500 if filing as a corporation). But, being the IRS, there are always shades of gray, so you’ll have to download this 1040-ES instruction page to see if you

Read from HowYouPayIt