Convincing clients to buy your SEO services is hard. Although it’s a growing market and people become more aware of its value, they still don’t see its true potential. They have a ton of objections and questions, especially if you’re the one approaching them to make a sale.
I’m sure prospects have told you plenty of times things like Can you guarantee #1 positions? or It takes too much time, Adwords brings me instant results.
If you don’t answer those questions and objections properly, you risk failing to secure the deal.¬†So, if you want to know how you can easily convince new clients and prospects to buy your SEO services, here is a list of answers to common questions and objections that clients have.
Hopefully, these answers will help you secure more deals. However, they are not definitive answers and will not guarantee a sale. If you’ve encountered any other questions that clients often ask, please type them down in the comments section and let us know.
- Can You Guarantee Me #1 Positions?
- How Much Does It Cost to Get to the Top?
- Can I Pay You After I See the Results?
- I Have Previously Hired an SEO Expert with No Results
- I Already Do Adwords, Is SEO Better?
- Can You Show Me Some Previous Work and Results?
- Why Are My Competitors Ranking Better?
- How Long Until I Get to #1?
- Why Does SEO Take so Long?
- Can You Speed up the Process?
1. Can You Guarantee Me #1 positions?
This is probably the most often asked question, as well as the first to pop out of a potential or new SEO customer:
It’s annoying and you almost want to roll your eyes at it. But you can’t do that if you want to sell something.
Here’s the deal:
If you want to sell more SEO services, you