www.doosanpassport.com – Doosan Passport Account Login GuideLogin Guide
Guide to Doosan Passport Login Portal
Every year, there is a huge influx of the skilled workforce searching for stable employment. While many love to switch and experiment with their careers, many of them choose to opt for a stable path. Associating oneself with a business that can provide stability as well as job satisfaction is a rare thing. And what comprises of satisfaction? Of course, factors like pay scale, benefits, prospect, employee engagement program, health benefits, optimum working hours, balanced day-offs are taken into consideration!
A brief overview of Doosan Group
Doosan Group is one of the leading companies in South Korea. Founded in the year 1826 by visionary Seung-jik Park, it began as a trading store and slowly growing into a global mega-conglomerate within 100 years. With numerous area of business, Doosan specialize s on construction, manufacturing, machinery and consumer goods.
Other areas of expertise are electric power, purified drinking water, defense supplies, real estate, chemical processing, industrial engines, heavy goods, engineering works and may more. Doosan Group holds the rank of the seventh position globally in terms of the largest supplier of construction machinery. Comprising a family of more than 42,000 employees in 38 countries, Doosan is transforming the dreams of hundreds of ambitious careerists. The company is currently headquartered in Seoul, South Korea. It was ranked in 4th position in Forbes’s World’s Best Forty Companies 2009.
Doosan Passport Login Portal
Working in such a mammoth and highly reputed group of industries is like a dream come true. Globally it is one of the most coveted employment destinations with its amazing benefits, salary package, and growth opportunities. If you are working with the Doosan Group, you can easily avail of all the benefits as well as official works directly under Doosan Passport Login Portal. Reports, files, worksheets, documents can be easily stored and accessed from the portal. Features like availing employee benefits schemes, programs, and HR-related tasks are executed too. To use Doosan Passport Login Portal, you need to login to your Doosan Passport Account.
Pre-requisites for registration
Your Doosan Passport Account is already created from the end of the Human Resource Department at the time of your joining. After completing the induction process, you will be provided with the credentials of your personal Doosan Passport account along with the Joining Kit. You will be eligible to use the account only if you are associated as dealer, direct staff or affiliates of Doosan Group. Credentials consist of Username and Password.
Log-in to Doosan Passport Portal Account:
- Open your browser and visit www.doosanpassport.com (Bookmark the page for future references).
- In the Login page, enter your Username and Password correctly.
- Click on the login.
Password Mishap! Reset your password like a boss:
Doosan Portals is maintained by 24/7 high-end servers and is updated on a regular interval. Still, in case of any technical issue, there is helpdesk to contact for a prompt solution. Some of the account related issues like password problem or resetting the password need to be done from the user’s end. That is because, by any chance, one is not supposed to share account credentials like username or password at any cost to even IT, administrator. To reset the password, you must go through the following steps:
- Open your browser and visit www.doosanpassport.com
- In the Username field, enter your Doosan username first.
- Then click on the Reset Password button.
- At the account recovery page, you need to follow the instructions mentioned like entering your Name, SSN, your registered Doosan email address, the answer to security questions. This information will help to auto-populate all the account details.
- You will be prompted to set up New Password by typing it twice.
- Click on the Submit.
- Your new password will be confirmed. Now come back to the login page and access by using the username and new password.
Points to look forward to in Doosan Passport Login Portal
It’s time to know all about the features of the portal Employee benefit programs and the schemes are all listed under this website. Apart from that, you will also get HR-related instruction and notice. Check out the points and get benefitted:
- To grow in your career and educate yourself, you will get a direct channel of communication with the office of the Human Resource Department. You will also be able to place your request and express your concerns or feedback freely to HR officials.
- Employees can check the salary structure and incentives received. They can also view the salary deducted or added according to the working hours.
- There is no limitation to learning and education. The ‘learn while you earn’ scheme is flexible. Via Doosan Passport, you can check for the latest programs and courses to hone up your skill and polish your resume! The courses and training programs are conducted by a tie-up with top institutions. And on top of that, the company is providing you with your usual pay scale as well as cover your education expense.
- Check the work schedules, shift timings, off days, holidays, half days, and a total number of working days. You can also apply for leaves or check your leave balance planning your holiday accordingly. Employees can also swap work shifts with their colleagues.
- Insurance and health coverage are highly lucrative. In case of any accident or health ailment, your family members or nominee can claim for the insurance which will cover all your medical expenses.
Help near the hands!
Many issues and queries may need an alternative channel; of assistance. In case of any account or technical error like unable to fix the password issue even after troubleshooting, forgetting the username, locking of account, granting permission or access to the account you may promptly contact the following help desk:
Doosan Passport Portal Help Desk:
Call (866) 473-7050 (for the United States of America and Canada)
Call +1 (701) 476-4240 (for International offices)
Doosan Portable Power Helpline:
Call 1-800-633-5206. (Global)
You can also write to Doosan in case of any query, request, and complaint in details in the following email address:
ssc_servicedesk @ doosan.com
While writing the mail, do not forget to mention the issue in the subject along with the full name, employee ID and Social Security Number.