www.amu.apus.edu/login/alumni – Amu Student Account Login GuideLogin Guide
Amu Student Login Online Campus
Amu Student Login Online Campus is backed by the American Public University. If you are a student at the university then you can sign in at the AMU portal. The web portal is developed for the Student and Faculty at the American Public University and the American Military University. Anyone associated with these universities can set up access to the AMU portal.
Logging in the students can view their educational account, update personal information, access online courses, submit assignments online, submit projects, get in touch with teachers and co-mates and more. While a faculty member at the University can enroll for employee benefits, view work schedules, open tasks, get in touch with higher authorities and more. Read the guide below for steps to log into the AMU portal.
What is the Amu Student Login Online Campus
The Amu Student Login Online Campus is developed by the American Military University and the American Public University System. It is a private for-profit online learning institution backed by the American Military University and American Public University. However, it is wholly owned by the American Public University.
It is easy to access the online learning campus of the University. You need to have an active account at the American Public University System and have other few things functional. Here are the requirements to log into AMU.
What are the Requirements to Log in
Internet– To log into American Public University System you need to have an active internet.
Login credentials– The student or faculty member should remember their account login credentials.
Electronic device- You should have an electronic device such as a smartphone, tablet, laptop or computer.
Private device- If you use a private device for logging in you can save passwords and have secure browsing.
How to Log into AMU Student Portal
- To log in visit the website of the AMU. www.amu.apus.edu/login/alumni
Wait for the webpage to open and there is the login widget at the center.
- Enter the Student ID or Faculty ID and password in the respective spaces.
- Click on the orange ‘Submit’ button and you will be directed to the account dashboard.
- If you have lost user id you need to open the login homepage of AMU.
- At the bottom of the login widget, there is the ‘Forgot ID’ link.
- Click on it and you will be taken ahead to the id reset page.
- Choose whether you are a student or faculty member to begin.
- After that provide the following information:
- Last name
- Social security number
- Last name
- In case you lost password visit the website of the AMU.
- Next click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link at the bottom right side of the login widget.
- After that, you need to select whether Students or faculty.
- Enter the following information as per your role at the University:
- Student ID
- Last Name
- Last 4 digits of SSN
- Date of birth
- Faculty ID
- Last Name
- ZIP Code
Also Read : Login Into Your BBI Connect Employee Account
For support, you may call on 877-755-2787. If you need assistance with account sign in you may call the technical support number. Once you have read the walkthrough above you will be able to access an account in a simpler way. Well, this was all we could provide on the AMU Student Login. We hope you have a nice time logging into your university account.